Monday, March 23, 2009

Callie O'Mallie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLIE!!


As today is Miss Callie's Birthday, I am dedicating this post to her. This will take the shape of a poem....

C Is for cooky! I love that Callie is always playin' around.




A Is for Angelic. Callie really is very sweet.


L Is for Loving. Callie shows love for everyone.


L is for Loyal. Callie will stick by your side no matter what.


I is for Individual. Callie has a fun personality that is all her own.


E is for Elegant. Isn't she...

4 comments:

Mark and Callie said...

A whole post just for me?!!! I am so lucky! Thanks Wendy, that was fun!

Cheryl said...

I didn't know it was her birthday!

CS Fenn said...

Awww, that was so sweet. Isn't Keddy such a cutie?! -sanya

DCAja said...

https://www.kontengaptek.com/2019/05/perhatikan-hal-ini-sebelum-memilih-pinjaman-KTA.html