Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sydney and Me




Today work was really slow, so Patrick, Alicia and I went to see Marley and Me at lunch. It was such a cute movie. We all sat there and cried together with the other five people in the theater. (Patrick and Alicia are cat people, I guess we can't all be perfect)

The movie went through the life of a little golden retriever and his family. Through it all I saw my little lady Syd and though of how happy she has made me. Even though she can be a little "spirited". We have been through a lot together, and she has kept me smiling through it all. So below is a little tribue in pictures of my favorite little monkey-bat-rat in the world.
















4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my gosh! I love Syd's little hat. I'm usually not into pet's wearing clothes either so you know its sincere.

Wendy said...

The hat came from Grandpa....he is usually not into pets at all, I think he LOVES her! But that was the one and only time we got her to wear it. She kept it on long enough to take a picture.

Melinda Shaha said...

To Sydney:

Oh my widdle shweety peety wuvvy puppy. Auntie Melinda wuvs you sho much!

Good pics of her!

Cheryl said...

You lied to me! No new post. Wahhhh. That's okay.. it was fun to read this one again.