Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday Party

The Gifts
Mom and I made the cutest bags to put the gifts (A leather bound copy of Stories For Christmas by Charles Dickens) in. They were really beautiful on the table at the party. Everyone loved them.

Everyone


We had so much fun, I don't think there was more than a few minute the entire night we were not all laughing. This group feeds off of each other. It was a good thing we had our own room. The other people in the restaurant kept coming by to see what we were doing, and I think to look at how cute the room looked.

Here are the Winners of the Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest....there was a lot of competition. Despite my best try at getting a really ugly one, one of the servers really liked mine...

Most Christmas Spirit Winner!



Please Don't Ever Wear That Again Winner


Did You Get That From Your Mom Winner


Best In Show Winner!

3 comments:

Mark and Callie said...

Oh Wendy! your bags turned out so so cute! you guys did a great job! And I'm pretty shocked that you didnt win one of the ugly sweater prizes. Yours was pretty bad, but in a good way. Congratulations on throwing such a killer party!

Cheryl said...

That looks like fun. I'm assuming this was for work? Very fun. Did you make the bags? They looked beautiful.

Wendy said...

Yes it was for work. Mom helped me make the bags. It was a lot of fun. I think they turned out so beautiful!