Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chocolate

About every other week we make a chocolate run to See's. Yesterday Patrick and I ventured out on the journey together. Every time I go with him I feel like a celebrity getting the star treatment. He makes friends with EVERYONE he meets. And the See's ladies are no exception. They LOVE him! On our way out the door yesterday one of the ladies stopped us and gave us a huge (at least 5 lbs) box of chocolates "to share". It was a very generous and sweet gesture (pardon the pun). But sweeter still was Patrick’s lamenting that he failed to get them all Christmas gifts this past year. I am grateful to have friends, like all of you, who are kind and are great examples of how to treat others.

1 comment:

Patrick Lindsay said...

Ahh, how nice! The See's ladies really are nice too and it's NOT b/c they have some thing for me.

BTW, I'm out so plan on tomorrow.